Saturday 23 November 2013

50 questions tag ( First Ten Questions)



Follow my blog with Bloglovin
1. Whats your name? Najma Abdulle
2. What was your favourite subject in school? My favourite subject in school is Maths.
3. What’s your favourite drink? I really love tango orange at the moment , but considering its really cold now I  really like the toffee nut latte from starbucks its amazing!
4. Favourite song at the moment? Story Of My Life by One Direction
5. Favourite Book? hmm i dont know because at the moment im reading three books. Fault in our stars by John Green which is such an amazing book. Hunger Games: Catching Fire and an old book by Cathy Cassidy called chocolate box :)
6. Favourite Colour? Orange, Orange OrANge All the wayy.
7. Favourite Animal? A giraffe and a Lemar.
8. Favourite perfume? Im not sure what its called but I really like the Hollister Perfumes. I think its called Laguna Beach its such a sweet and delicate smell. Im not really sure how i should describe it hmmm.
9. Favourite holiday? AMERICAAA I went to North America in the year of when Obama got elected. YEAR 2008. Such a brilliant year! :D
10. Have you graduated High School? Not yet still got a Few Months left :'( :D

No comments:

Post a Comment